Baha'i Faith building in Lapwai burns

Kids playing with fireworks believed to be the cause

LAPWAI - Charred walls and a sunken roof were all that remained of a building here Tuesday that was being used by members of the Baha'i Faith.

The converted home caught fire Monday evening in a blaze that Nez Perce County Fire Chief Ron Hall said is believed to have been caused by children playing with bottle rockets. Fire crews from Nez Perce County Fire and Lapwai Fire spent several hours dousing the blue building on the corner of First Street West and Locust Avenue.

Full story...

Also, see Bahai centre in Lapwai, Idaho, lost to fire